Non-Self Priming Pump
The non-priming pumps remain empty if they don’t have any liquid. When they are turned ON, the impeller will spin without moving any liquid.
Range and Technical Specification
- Head: up to 38 Meters
- Power Rating: 0.37 KW / 0.5 HP
- Pipe size: Suction(1”BSP) X Delivery (1”BSP)
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Rated Voltage: 220 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Speed: 2800 rpm
- Works with wide input voltage (180-240).
- Class ‘B’ insulation.
- Replaceable wearing parts.
- High pressure dies cast rotor made from high conductive aluminum.
- Type of protection IP44.
- Designed to prevent overloading and motor burning.
- Fitted with thermal over load protector (TOP).
- Water Supply for domestic use in Bungalows, Apartment, Hotels.
- Low Voltage Directive – 2014/35/EU
- Machinery Directive – 2006/42/EC
Low Voltage Directive: The LVD covers health and safety risks on electrical equipment operating with an input or output voltage of between 50 and 1000 V AC and 75 and 1500 VDC for direct current.
Machinery Directive: A machine is defined as an assembly of linked parts or components, at least one of which moves. Clearly this definition encompasses a very large range of machines, from simple power tools to complete automated industrial production lines.
Applicable Harmonized Standards
- EN 60335-1: 2012+A11:2014;
- EN 60335-2-41: 2003+A2:2010;
- EN 809: 1998+A1:2009
Testing is done by ITC INDIA Pvt. Ltd. as per harmonized Standard.